CPC SERIES 40-75HP
- Rotary screw air compressors offer high efficiency and reliability.
- Electric motor, asynchronous, three-phase, class F standard.
- Trapezoidal belt transmission system high yield and self-ventilating.
- Anti-vibration: the motor-compressor unit is mounted on anti-vibration supports that isolate the moving components from the rest of the structure.
- Tubing: All the components of the machine that are subject to vibration, are connected to each other with flexible tubing, with a seal that absorbs the vibration generated by the components in motion.
- Incapsulated air intake filter is designed to catch any solid particles present in the surrounding air.
- Oil filter cartridge for guaranteed ease of maintenance.
- high efficiency, multi-stage Air-oil separator with following features:
- visual level indicator
- oil top-off plug
- condensation discharge
- safety valve
- Minimum pressure and check valve to guarantee the proper flow of lubricating oil from the machine's initial start-up phase and during idle operation.
- Command and control panel in a sealed, shock-resistant cabinet made of 12/10 steel sheet metal with reliable electrical components from primary makers, tested under the most adverse conditions.
- ES 3000 controller card. An efficient automatic compressor regulation system that provides continuous monitoring of the entire compressor plant.
- Main switch with door interlock standard, prepared for emergency opening under load.
- Reliability : The attention paid in design and construction, in the selection of components and the certification of our Quality and Environmental Management Systems are our guarantee of a highly reliable product.
- Ecology : The low of noise pollution, regulation by intelligent switching off and their high performance makes these machines leaders in respect for the environment.
- Performance : The exclusive use of high quality components with years of testing behind them, the high production efficiency achieved by our current assembly lines, arational layout, and fewer components subject to wear have allowed us to obtain superior performance from this series of machines.
- Maintenance : All the components, and especially those subject to scheduled maintenance, are positioned so that they can be easilly reached during any type of service.
- More Air for Less Power : The operation of the Rotary Screw Air Compressors is regulated by a controller which considerably reduces electrical energy consumption based on your air consumption.
- Quiet Operation : The state of the art rotary screw technology along with a acoustic sound enclosure.
- Unit performance measured according to ISO 1217 Ed 3 Annex C. 1996..
- Noise level measured according to Pneurop / CAGI PN8NTC2
Download brochure of CPC SERIES