HEATLESS AIR DRYER - HLN SERIES
SALIENT FEATURES OF HEATLESS AIR DRYER(HLN SERIES)
- Corrosion Resistance
- Epoxy Painting
- Auto Drain fitted with Pre filter
- User friendly Mimic Panel
- Sturdy box frame
- Compact size
HLN Series Heatless Air dryer is designed and manufactured for high reliability and ease of use.
Painted with long lasting corrosion resistant light grey epoxy paint which gives excellent finish and aesthetic look.
- Amply sized to save heat of adsorption minimizes purge air usage.
- Limited velocities through tower prevent bed fluidization - stops desiccant dusting.
- Large desiccant bed - ensures sufficient contact time to produce -40° C Dew point(-80 ° C Dew point with Molecular sieves)
- Separate fill and drain ports for ease of desiccant replacement.
- Heavy duty purge exhaust mufflers for quite operation.
- Pressure guage on both the towers.
Every dryer is equipped with a Pre filter, Oil filter and After filter. Pre filter is fitted with Double-Seat Pneumatic Auto Drain Valve which discharge the condensate during change of tower.
Sturdy Box frame with complete floor stand to withstand vibration and transit damage.
The control panel is compact user-friendly with mimic panel indication. The various operations like drying regeneration, purging are indicated by LEDs.
Highly accurate motorized cam timer.
Solenoid valve and Electrical to international standards using Plug - Socket and cable connections.
Highly accurate purge flow with the help of well designed orifice to avoid tampering of purge at site.
|MODEL||Air Flow||Electrical Connection||Inlet / Outlet||Dimensions (mm)||Dessicant||Weight|
|SCFM||Nm³ / hr||V||Ph||Hz||BSP||L||W||H||Qty / tower||Kg|
|HLN-012||125||215||230||1||50||1 1/2" flg||1070||710||1765||41||185|
|HLN-015||150||255||230||1||50||1 1/2" flg||1200||710||1950||52||200|
|HLN-017||175||298||230||1||50||1 1/2" flg||1200||710||2275||60||220|
|HLN-020||200||340||230||1||50||1 1/2" flg||1300||750||1900||70||240|
|Working Pressure||7 bar to 12.5 bar|
|Inlet Temperature (°C)||45°C|
|Atmospheric Dew Point||-40°C|
* Product Design and specifications are subject to change due to constant upgradation.
Download brochure of HEATLESS AIR DRYER - HLN SERIES