CPB SERIES 20-40HP
CPB Series: High-efficiency compression system
The two asymmetric rotors, which are equal in diameter, are mounted on high-quality, low-wear bearings. The high degree of pressure seal and very fine tolerances reached by the rotors are guaranteed even in low-power operations. The greater production, higher efficiency, durability and dependability of CPB compressors guarantee constant performance over time.
- Professional and clean technical execution.
- Dry suction filter with silencer.
- Asymmetrical oil-flooded screw for optimal efficiency.
- Three-phase electric motor, class, F, IP55.
- V-type belt transmission with guided alignment belt tensioner.
- Oil receiver with high-efficiency 2-3 ppm air/oil separator filter.
- Oil level indicator outside the machine.
- External pre-filter that is easily removable for cleaning.
- Elegant, soundproofed and powder-coated bodywork.
- Steel base plate, designed for access and transport from three sides.
- Control and adjustment panel with ES 3000 electronic controller.
- Reliability : The attention paid in design and construction, in the selection of components and the certification of our Quality and Environmental Management Systems are our guarantee of a highly reliable product.
- Ecology : The low of noise pollution, regulation by intelligent switching off and their high performance makes these machines leaders in respect for the environment.
- Performance : The exclusive use of high quality components with years of testing behind them, the high production efficiency achieved by our current assembly lines, arational layout, and fewer components subject to wear have allowed us to obtain superior performance from this series of machines.
- Maintenance : All the components, and especially those subject to scheduled maintenance, are positioned so that they can be easilly reached during any type of service.
- More Air for Less Power : The operation of the Screw Air Compressors is regulated by a controller which considerably reduces electrical energy consumption based on your air consumption.
- Quiet Operation : The state of the art rotary screw technology along with a acoustic sound enclosure.
- Unit performance measured according to ISO 1217 Ed 3 Annex C. 1996..
- Noise level measured according to Pneurop / CAGI PN8NTC2
Download brochure of CPB SERIES